We pride ourselves on working for our community, and we are committed to demonstrating the Co-op’s four ‘Ways of Being’ whilst doing this.
- We want to do what matters most by building positive relationships with our neighbours.
- We want to show that we care by contributing to our local community and national charities through meaningful social action.
- We want to encourage our students to be themselves, always. This includes showing their community that they care about the people and the environment around them.
Our Community Work
The work that we do for our community is extremely important to us, and we will always share it on our stories page. You will also find the most up-to-date news about what is happening in our Academy community here too.
Are you a member of the local community? Do you have:
- An event or idea you would like us to support?
- Good news about one of our students and their work/conduct in the community?
- A complaint/issue?
Our Assistant Principal, Mr Mangas, is in charge of community liaison and community activities and events. You can get in touch with Mr Mangas at email@example.com