Uniform is a great way of showing that we are all in this together and proud of our Academy identity.
We encourage students to take pride in themselves and their appearance at all times. Our uniform prepares students for the world of work; is practical and smart and helps our students develop a sense of belonging in our academy community.
All students are asked to wear:
Academy embroidered jumper (optional)
- Blazer with academy badge
- Academy year-coloured tie
- Black Trousers/Skirt: Plain with skirt of an appropriate length. Pleated skirt of knee length
- White shirt with top-button
- Flat black shoes (Please Click here for example of the types of shoes that are acceptable)
- Socks: Plain black or white socks or black tights.
For PE lessons, all students are asked to wear:
- Academy white polo shirt
- Academy shorts
- Academy black hoody or reversible rugby top
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms and plain black gym leggings (optional)
Academy Black/Green socks (optional)
Academy base layer (optional).
Where to buy our uniform
The majority of uniform items can be bought at supermarkets or high-street shops. However, the academy blazer can only be bought from our approved supplier.
19 Memorial Road, Worsley, Walkden
123-125 Chorley Road
0161 794 1396
A note on jewellery and hairstyles
Students can wear discreet natural make-up. Bright colours are not allowed and we may ask students to remove make up we think is excessive.
Jewellery is limited to a single pair of plain gold or silver stud earrings only. Anything other than this can be confiscated if seen.
Hair should be worn in a simple, neat style of natural colour, with no extreme colour contrasts . Students should not have hair or eyebrow shavings or inappropriate head wear.
Other essential equipment
All students will need
- pencil case;
- suitable bag with the capacity to hold A4 books.