At Co-op Academy Walkden, we are seeking to appoint an inspirational professional to join our team as a Head of Drama.
In the role as Head of Drama, you will be expected to contribute significantly to the development of the following five core purposes:
● To be accountable for standards within your Department
● To demonstrate outstanding leadership at Department level, building capacity and accountability within your Department
● To ensure the provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant, and differentiated curriculum across your Department
● To ensure that the quality of teaching is consistently at least good
● To effectively manage all resources within your Department
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and committed applicants with the highest ability and practice. This post offers variety, challenge, and professional development.
Co-op Academy Walkden aims to provide an outstanding education for all our learners, founded on co-operative values, at the heart of the community.
The Co-op Academies Trust, as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults as its number one priority. This commitment to robust recruitment, selection, and induction procedures extends to organisations and services linked to the Trust on its behalf.
All applications must be made on the application form provided below and returned to Lisa Cooper (HR Manager): email@example.com
Closing date: 17th May 2021.
Lisa Cooper (HR Manager) - firstname.lastname@example.org