Parent Teacher Association
About our PTA
Our main objective is to raise funds for the school and finance projects that benefit both school and its pupils. The PTA has raised money to fund the purchase of items currently used in school.
A few examples of these are:-
- Purchase and maintenance of the school mini bus used.
- The purchase and installation of a roll down projection screen.
- The purchase of equipment and kit for the school Football and Rugby Teams.
- Cameras, food processor, notice board, benches, etc.
- Telescope for Science Department
- Subscription to My Maths
We organise many events throughout the year, such as a Christmas fair, car boot sales and raffles. We also provide help at school events such as parent’s evenings, open evenings, showcases, presentation and award evenings, information evenings and provide light refreshments.
We also encourage parents and carers to support the school through the giving machine. The Giving Machine is the modern version of the school ‘Bring and Buy sale’ – instead today it’s ‘You Shop, They Give.’ Log on to the Giving Machine here.