Our academy is a secondary school for ages 11-16. We are a comprehensive school open to applications from all young people from our local community.
We follow Salford City Council’s admissions code and are able to admit 300 pupils per year group.
To make an application you should:
- Read the Secondary School Admission Policy from Salford Council 2020-21
- Complete the admissions application form online. Should you have any problems using the online application, please contact the School Admissions team.
- Salford City Council School Admissions Team will contact you in due course
If we receive more applications than we have places then all applications will be considered against our admissions policy. If you wish to appeal, please see our admissions policy for information.
For further information about admissions to the academy please contact the academy reception on 0161 975 8000.
Come and Visit our Academy
If you are thinking about our academy as your child’s secondary school, we suggest you visit the academy. We hold an Open Evening in the autumn in which you will be able to see our facilities and meet our staff and students.
Should you have any other enquiries which you would like to discuss with us before submitting your application, please contact us at the academy using one or more of the following:
- by telephone on 0161 975 8000
- by emailing: email@example.com
Please find full information on how to appeal here